Syndicated Competitive Intelligence Reports
Our team of industry experts produce a series of syndicated competitive intelligence reports, giving banks and credit card issuers instant visibility into customer communications, rewards programs changes, promotions, and pricing, fee, and terms changes.
Kantar’s syndicated reports include:
- Credit Card Communications Tracking Study (monthly)
- Banking Terms Tracking Study (monthly)
- Delinquency and Collections Tracking Study (quarterly)
CREDIT CARD COMMUNICATIONS TRACKING STUDY
Our Credit Card Communications Tracking Study is a monthly competitive intelligence report that tracks and documents credit card customer communications, including:
- Rewards changes and promotions
- Re-pricing and terms changes
- Developments and trends in the payments industry (prepaid, spend shifts, mobile payments, etc.)
BANKING TERMS TRACKING STUDY
Our Banking Terms Tracking study is a monthly competitive intelligence report that tracks and documents bank offers and terms changes, typically for checking and savings accounts, for the top banks in the US.
The study tracks changes associated with:
- Promotions and offers
- Minimum balance requirements
DELINQUENCY AND COLLECTIONS TRACKING STUDY
The Delinquency and Collections Tracking Study is a quarterly competitive intelligence report that tracks and documents notifications and offers made by credit card issuers and collections agencies in the U.S. Our reporting and analyses focus on terminology used and offers made to delinquent credit card holders, and feature trended national data on the delinquent credit card landscape.
The study tracks changes in:
- Average delinquent card balances
- Number of cards delinquent
- Debt-to-income ratio
- Risk scores among delinquent cardholders
- Number of days delinquent Roll rates